Champaign Central H.S. Announcements
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS – PTSA
JUST A REMINDER: THERE IS NO SCHOOL 03/12 AND 03/13
FOR PARENT/TEACHER CONFERENCES.
Students: Please make sure you are checking the lost and found located by room 119 if you are missing any items. It is starting to overflow and we need to get it cleared out.
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
Schedules for Club pictures TODAY are around the school. The most updated schedule is in the display case next to Decker Theatre. See your sponsor for passes. Any questions see Ms. Salfelder in room 119.
Pictures on Wednesday in SEELY HALL are as follows:Peer Leaders (8:50), Girls Who Code (8:55), Filmmaking Club (9:05), Improv Club (9:15), Debate Club (9:25), D & D Club (9:41), Drama (9:51), Thespians (10:01), Academic Challenge (10:11), French Club (10:27), French HS (10:45), Applied Math & Science (1:53), Asian American (1:55), Science Olympiad (2:01), Math Team (2:07), Gamers Club (2:13), DAC (2:19), FCA (2:41), Model United Nations (2:47), Art Club (2:53), JSA (2:59), Scholastic Bowl (3:11).
COLLEGE AND CAREERS
Visiting the College & Career Center
- Wednesday, March 25th: Quincy University and the National Guard
- Wednesday, March 25th: The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Thursday, March 26th: University of Miami (FL)
** Junior & Seniors, please RSVP by using your Naviance Student account or email Mr. Tanner
** Sophomores, please email Mr.Tanner (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested
RISE Act, Informational and Application Workshops
- Session 3: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Where: La Casa Cultural Latina, Room 107
DINNER WILL BE PROVIDED
Register Online: Click Here
Contact Information: email@example.com
Background: The Retention of Illinois Students & Equity (RISE) Act allows eligible undocumented students and transgender students who are disqualified from federal financial aid to apply for all forms of state aid.
RISE ACT, Taller De Aplicacion Financiera
- Session 3: Jueves, Marzo 12, 2020
Hora: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Donde: La Casa Cultural Latina
Cena Sera Servida
Para registrarse: Haga Clic Aqui
Correo electronico: firstname.lastname@example.org
Antecedentes: La ley RISE permite a estudiantes indocumentados, beneficiarios de DACA y estudiantes transgenero solicitar ayuda financiera estatal en Illinois.
Carle Volunteering Opportunity
- Thursday, April 9th from 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM at CCHS
- Students can RSVP by using their Naviance account or emailing Mr. Tanner
- Are you interested in the healthcare field, helping people, and making a difference? At Carle, volunteers help to make the patient experience great. Please attend the informational session on April 9th from 1015-1045am, if interested.
Honors Day Scholarships Available (Seniors Only)
1) Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. (Deadline Has Passed)
2) Arthur B. Cooper Scholarships (Zeta Xi Lambda Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.)
3) Champaign Central High School Alumni Association
4) CUSF Difference Make Scholarship
5) Dana Buerkett Memorial Scholarships
6) First in the Family Scholarship
7) Kathy Murphy Scholarship
8) Keegan Bannon Memorial Scholarship
9) Lucien and Christine Nesbitt Memorial Scholarship
10) James L. Sisk Scholarship
11) Michael Hartter Scholarship
12) North End Scholarship
13) Pearl Award (Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.)
14) Pearl B. Sisk Scholarship
15) Ruby Award (Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.)
16) The Ben Watt's Memorial Scholarship
17) The Mariel and James Sholem Scholarship
18) Vincent O. Greene Scholarship
19) Volunteer Award
College & Career Center's Financial Aid/Scholarships Webpage
Summer Programs for Freshmen - Junior Students
Sonic Drive-In, Employment Opportunity
- 1010 Calvin Street, Savoy, IL 61875; 217-359-8901